I met Denise in 2010 from as a referral from a friend to help me with my dog (If you need help with your dog Denise is the “Go To”!) A few years later Denise came in with the goal of getting stronger. Before she came to TFW Keene, she was already pretty strong and continues to improve! Denise is always a blast to be around in the dojo! Come in to a 6AM workout to see what I’m talking about!
What were some of your struggles before you came to TFW Keene?
I've always enjoyed exercising. I've run 7 marathons starting when I was 40. But running started to hurt my back and I wasn't getting stronger. I don't enjoy big box gyms where I struggle to push myself.
2. What made you reach out to TFW Keene?
I knew of Dan and figured I'd give it a try. I'd liked the idea that someone was there providing workouts and instructions.
3. What are some of the significant results you've gotten since training at TFW Keene?
I am STRONGER! Im 55 and my goal is not to join the olympics, but I'd like to maintain my bone strength as well as my overall strength. Everyday things are easy, taking the trash out of the can, holding a drill over my head, mowing the lawn. Everyday activities are much more enjoyable. And I feel so much better
4. What are the top 3 tips that helped you transform?
- Get up and go to the gym, no excuses. Just do it.
- Having a friend meet me at the gym has been an added benefit. It's a bit of a social time as well.
- I love seeing my strength increase. I do enjoy pushing myself. If I don't do it, who is going to?
If you’re ready to get up and get in the gym, get stronger and feel better then checkout the TFW Keene 7 Day Kickstart Program